Request a Consultation
At WellCare Urgent Care Center in Grand Rapids, Mich., we hire a variety of medical professionals to provide compassionate and efficient care for our patients. We make it easy to apply for a job with an online process that requires your contact information, but you can also attach a resume, cover letter, and copies of your licensing information to help us arrange an interview.
As a Medical Receptionist, you will have the responsibility of answering phone and route calls, insurance verification, patient registration, patient check-out, cash drawer balancing, and other duties that are associated with the medical office. You will also need to maintain all patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating their personal and financial information.
• Should have 2+ years of experience in an office setting (medical is preferred)
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Strong Work Ethic
• Excellent Customer Service Attitude
• Time Management Skills
• Telephone Skills
• Attention to Detail
• Computer Skills
A Physician Assistant should have excellent bedside manner and work well with physicians as well as other mid-levels. This position is ideal for those who are looking for a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. We offer a competitive salary and great benefits. If you are looking for a Physician Assistant position with a wonderful Urgent Care company, then this could be the ideal place for you.
For this position you will assist Providers, MDs, DOs, Pas, clinical and administrative staff in the treatment of our patients. The Radology Technicians perform all tasks that are necessary to complete X-Rays of patients following WellCare Urgent Care’s standards and practices. This position you need also perform Medical Assistant duties as well as clerical and any administrative tasks as required.
• Be Certified with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
• RMA or CMA is Highly Encouraged
• Knowledge of Medical Terminology
• Computer Skills
• Attention to Detail
• Communication Skills
• Customer Service Skills
Our urgent care center offers medical services to patients of all ages with conveniently scheduled appointments or walk-in scheduling. Some of our patients are seeking routine care with physical examinations for playing sports, attending camp, or enrolling in school. We offer immunizations to prevent childhood diseases along with adult conditions such as pneumonia or shingles.
Patients can visit us for problems such as strep throat, lacerations, muscle sprains, and pregnancy tests. When you work for us, you should have the ability to cope with a daily turnover of patients who may need to have an abscess drained or an arm X-rayed. People of all ages come in for help with a variety of medical concerns that we should be prepared to care for.
- Primary physicians – providing a wide variety of patient care services
- Registered nurses – assisting physicians and patients
- Phlebotomists – collecting blood samples from patients
- Radiology technicians – collecting X-rays and reading the X-rays
- Medical coders – medical billing insurance services
- Licensed practical nurses – assisting registered nurses and physicians
- Laboratory technicians – analyzing urine, blood or other samples
- Pharmacists – preparing and dispensing an assortment of medications
- Physician Assistants – providing patient care services
- Pharmacy assistants – assisting pharmacists and patients
- Nurse practitioners – working with physicians and providing patient care
- Dietitians – providing nutritional information
- Physical therapists – helping patients overcome injuries or illnesses
If you are interested in working at WellCare Urgent Care, then apply on our website, or you can contact us with a telephone call. When we are interested in hiring you, we will contact you with an email or a telephone call to arrange an interview. Make sure to have your educational and licensing documents with you along with the names and contact information of at least three professional references.
Need care now?
Current Wait Time Is: 0-15 minutesRESERVE A SPOT